Make Luminarias easy and safe with the non–flammable and reusable LumaBase for anchoring your Bags
– Included: 100 patented LumaBases®
– Material: Plastic with a non–flammable additive. (Note: Base can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire)
– No need for messy sand again.
– The LumaBase holds three different sizes of candles and LED's (Openings to accept: 1–3/8" , 1–1/4", 3/4")
– The LumaBase size is 5–5/8" x 3–1/4" x 1–3/4" and fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags
– The weight anchors the bag
– Use it for a string of balloon weight
– Fill with water or sand
– Re–use for all seasonal luminaria displays
– Don't forget to add luminaria bags...available in plastic or paper!
– So easy to use – Pull out the blue cap, fill with water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria.
– Helpful Hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your luminarias, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold. When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather.LIT–070 LumaBase Instructions
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.