Glowing Floating LED Lights…on ponds, pools or water features make a breath taking display!
A perfect touch for wedding centerpieces in bowls of water, pools, ponds and flower arrangements, gardens and window sills
Ideal for Holiday and New Years Eve Parties, Halloween, Summer Parties, Weddings or event dinners
– Size: 1.25" x .875"
– Each light includes 1–CR2032 battery, pull tab to activate
– 25 hours of battery life!
– A flickering light in a molded white plastic
– Lights are safe indoor and outdoor lights, no heat or flame
– Completely waterproof and resistant
– 12 Floating Amber LED Lights
– Battery Caution: Do not expose light to moisture – Do not mix old batteries with new batteries
– Do not mix alkaline, standard, lithium or rechargeable (nickel–cadmium or other types) batteries
– Remove batteries when not in use for an extended period of time
– Do not use rechargeable batteries – Dispose of batteries properly by following direction on batteries
Please note: The body is made of white plastic and the light that is emitted by the LED is Amber in color. The body absorbs the color given off from the LED flame only when the Tea Light battery light is illuminated in the dark! The intensity of the color absorbed is determined by how dark the room is. Our item images show what the unit looks like illuminated in the dark and in the light. If you have any questions, please contact us.
These lights will not sink to the bottom, they will float on their own. These lights are NOT designed to be submersed. It is possible to submerse these lights, but please note that leaking may occur which will damage unit. If you do want to submerse them a bit in pool or vase, you can tie an anchor wire to the bottom of the unit.
They have a 2 year shelf life with fresh batteries!
To turn ON, pull plastic tab out and make sure top and bottom part of candle snap together to create a water tight seal. To replace battery, first make sure unit is dry. Then, open candle housing by unsnapping top and bottom halves. Carefully remove old battery and replace with new CR2032 battery and make sure that Plus ( ) side of the battery is face down. Place light source on bottom half first, making sure to align with 3 notches. Place top half on bottom half and snap together to create water tight seal. Dispose of old battery properly. To prevent corrosion in items that use replaceable batteries, remove batteries after each event.