Welcome trick or treaters and party guests with flickering orange electric pathway lights. They are weather resistant and can be enjoyed throughout the entire Halloween season. Simply line the 30–ft electric cord and position each of the C7– 5 watt light bulbs in an anchor stake. Perfect Halloween accent lighting for driveways, walkways, sidewalks or entryways.
– 30 foot green cord with 10 C7–5 watt flickering dancing orange bulbs
– 10 Stakes: 1–3/8? x 1? x 4–5/8? sturdy rigid black plastic, used for cord management for outdoor string lights and to stake into the ground along a pathway or walkway
– 120 volt UL approved Bulbs
– 3000 hours, nickel base 36" spacing between bulbs
– Cords features end to end connectors and have 5amp fused plugs, can connect up to 3 string lights per power source
– Indoor and outdoor weather, fade and peel resistant
– Bulbs stay lit when one goes out
String Lights are an easy way to illuminate a walkway. The flickering orange bulbs provide bright light to guide trick or treater or guests to your door. Lay out the cord on your desired location, attach the bulbs to the stake and insert the stake into the ground. Ideal lighting for the holidays, winter parties, Halloween and family gathering.
– Display lights along walkways, patios, driveways and sidewalks.
Helpful Hints on Assembling...Pathway Instructions NEW
Checkout this video of the flickering bulb... 61310 Flickering Orange Pathway Lights